Tue 21st Mar 8:00am – 9:30am (CET)
Location: Online Event
The world is in turmoil, and boards are working hard to handle many issues, including sustainability transition.
- What is the progress on sustainability transition among businesses, and how do boards guide them? How has the board’s own processes and work developed to include sustainability?
- How are the ESG and sustainability trends and regulations impacting the progress?
- How are boards balancing the focus on risk, opportunity, strategy and reporting, and different stakeholders?
The webinar arranged by the Nordic CGI chapter Boards Impact Forum will include the following:
- Breaking new insights on companies’ sustainability progress and boards’ contribution from research done by Sustainability Advisor Purple Ivy in collaboration with Boards Impact Forum.
Two highly experienced Non-Executive Directors with Sustainability Experience
- Peer Discussions with other board members on boards sustainability guiding progress
- Comments and Reflections by experienced NEDs and Experts.
More details and registration are available via link